Terms & Conditions
In these terms:
- ‘Us’ or ‘we’ refers to Go2Balloons
- ‘You’, ‘customer’ or ‘client’ refers to the purchaser of goods from Go2Balloons
- If you are placing an order for an event that is less than 2 months away, we ask for full payment in order to secure the booking.
- If you are placing an order for an event that is more than 2 months away, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the invoice to confirm the booking and then the remaining balance 2 weeks before the event. If the remaining balance of the invoice is not paid 2 weeks before the event, this will result in the order being terminated and the deposit non-refundable.
- We do not hold any dates in our diary until payment (as detailed above) has been received.
- Upon making payment, you are accepting our terms & conditions.
- Cancellation must be received in writing. The following terms apply:
Notice of cancellation (before the event)
6 months or more
Between 4 - 6 months
Between 2 - 4 months
Less than 2 months
60% of the deposit refunded
50% of the deposit refunded
40% of the deposit refunded
If your event has to be cancelled due to a change in Government restrictions for Covid 19, we will charge a small fee (10% of the value of your balloon order) towards our costs incurred (eg. materials purchased, administration and potential loss of business due to booking commitment). We will arrange to refund you the remainder of the deposit or balance paid.
Products and Pricing
- We only supply goods to adults (over 18).
- All images featured on our website are our own. Many of the designs are bespoke and therefore there may be a slight variation between the image shown and the product received. Our aim is to ensure continuity and that you are delighted with your product.
- Prices are determined at the time of order and, prior to payment of the deposit, are subject to change without notice.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that we are on time for all of our bookings but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic holdups or extreme weather conditions. We will contact you on the telephone number provided if unforeseen problems occur.
- In the unlikely event that the booking has to be cancelled by us then a full refund will be paid.
- We reserve the right to alter decorations where necessary if the original design is unsuitable on the day.
- If the event is outdoors, we will not be held responsible for balloons being damaged as a result of weather conditions.
- We request that you arrange access to the venue for the time arranged. We cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred due to problems accessing the venue.
- Balloons can pop. Whilst we use the highest quality balloons and take every precaution necessary to ensure that they last throughout your event, once the balloons leave our door, or we have left the venue, they are out of our control. We will not be held liable for any damage caused to or by the balloons once decoration/delivery is complete. Please read our guide Caring for your balloons and what to expect which provides more information on the different types of balloons and how to best care for them.
- When hiring out items (including frames used for balloon arches and décor) additional terms apply. Please see our hire agreement for more information.
Being responsible with balloons
- Care must be exercised to ensure that all decoration items are safely and securely disposed of - please refer to our page on Balloons and the Environment
- On no account should helium balloons be inhaled or released into the atmosphere.
- Please note that the goods supplied are not toys and are not suitable for children to use unsupervised. Ribbons tied to balloons and uninflated balloons can cause choking. It is your responsibility to ensure that all children are appropriately supervised when handling these items. Please read our balloon safety warnings.